C'Nano GSO - The centre of competences in nanosciences in South-Western France.
One of the 6 competence centres set up at the initiative of CNRS,CEA and MESR.
The TNT2013 edition (September 09-13, 2013) will take place at Hotel Silken “Al-Andalus” Palace**** - Seville (Spain) - www.tntconf.org/2013
The Call for papers is currently open - http://www.tntconf.org/2013/abstractSub.php?conf=13
Abstract Submission (Oral request): May 27, 2013
Student Grant (Travel bursary) Request: May 27, 2013
15 graduate grants (travel bursaries) sponsored by TNT2013 organisation will be available on the basis first come-first served - 150 Euros (max) each.
The TNT2013 Organisation (in collaboration with several Institutions) will also provide awards to the best posters presented by students (Updated information about these awards will be published regularly): www.tntconf.org/2013/awards.php?conf=13
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS (9) as of April 30, 2013:
- Jean-Pierre Aime (CBMN CNRS-Université Bordeaux, France)
- Masakazu Aono (MANA / NIMS, Japan)
- Larysa Baraban (Dresden University of Technology, Germany)
- Antonio Echavarren (Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, Spain)
- Gabriel Gomila (IBEC, Spain)
- Uzi Landman (Georgia Tech, USA)
- Philip Moriarty (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Eduardo Ruiz-Hitzky (ICMM-CSIC, Spain)
- Josep Samitier (IBEC / UB, Spain)
More speakers to be announced soon – check the WEB site regularly.
If you need any further information, please let us know.
Virus nanotechnology group. Bordeaux. Team leader : T. Michon.
INRA, UMR 1332 BFP
33883 Villenave d'Ornon, Cedex France
Tel : (33) 5 57 12 23 91
Fax : (33) 5 57 12 23 84
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org